work with us.
join the team.
bag a job.
The first Cash Generator store popped up on a busy high street in Bolton in 1994, offering pre-owned and brand new products at proper down-to-earth prices.
Customers could also sell stuff they didn’t need anymore and turn it into cash instantly. Back then, people had never seen anything like us - we were the high street version of eBay, and they loved what we offered.Today, there are over 200 stores across the UK and we now have a huge Cash Generator website, offering tens of thousands of bargains all available in a few clicks.
Cash Generator offers a really friendly and professional service, so we’re a bit picky about who joins the Cash Generator team.
It takes time to build up a great team of Cash Generators who love what they do.
There’s no one type of person, but all our team have a few things in common:
• They’re really proud to work for Cash Generator
• They like what the Cash Generator brand stands for
• They’re confident (but bolshy)
• They don’t mind a bit of hard work
• They’re committed to the Cash Generator cause
• They know that customers are the lifeblood of our business
• They make sure every customer is looked after and treated with respect
• They love being part of a team
Sounds great. Give me a job?
Below you will find a link to our current vacancies. If you wish to apply, please click on the link and it will direct you to our online application system.
If you have any questions or experience any errors, please contact our Recruitment Team at email@example.com